logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roadspeed in default style

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sun Mar 15 13:01:20 GMT 2015

Am Sonntag, 15. März 2015, 04:29:49 schrieb GerdP:
> The tag mkgmap:road-speed-max is only used to
> recalculate the speed attribute of routable ways.
>
> Do you think about a map that supports routing for trains?

Don't know a map with this feature, but there are many people out there.
;-)

The reason for my question is, you're removing maxspeed with

maxspeed=signals { delete maxspeed }
maxspeed=none    { delete maxspeed }

but i think this are nonnumeric values, which not passed mkgmap's function to
set 'maxspeedkmh()' in MaxSpeedFunction.java.

maxspeed=signal|none is removed with
maxspeed=* & maxspeedkmh()!=* { delete maxspeed }

But railway=* & maxspeed = * passes the filter, when maxspeed is a numeric
value.

This is my last line in inc/roadspeed, only to see if the rules are working

railway=* {echo '${mkgmap:road-speed-max}'}

I've got thousands of lines like this two lines
332637568: null
332637569: 4

first line railway without maxspeed, second with maxspeed

And the line 'maxspeed~'.*;.*' { set maxspeed='${maxspeed|part:}'; }' is more
or less useless, too. I use similar rules in lines or points to get usable
values if something like highway=path;track is set.

Maxspeed with ';' is a not solvable value, sometimes the first value is the
greatest, in other cases the second or third. IMHO this are tagging errors,
which should be corrected in the database.
We should ignore the maxspeed values in this rarely cases and use the
road_speed from lines.

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: