logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem to understand splitter.jar --description

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Mar 7 07:46:06 GMT 2015

Am Samstag, 7. März 2015, 04:50:15 schrieb Andrzej Popowski:
> I'm not sure if I understand your problem, since solution looks simple
> form me - add required description after template.args, like:
> ... mkgmap.jar ...
> -c options
> -c template.args
> --description=bonn_20150503_1700_basemap
> --gmapsupp

hi Andrzej

Thank you for that additional hint.
gmapsupp is the last option in my style option, in my buildscript are only
variable options, except such for testing

I will test it

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing:
artist: Tito & Tarantula meets Mittermeier