logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Thu Mar 5 23:34:39 GMT 2015

Hi Steve,

Give an error if it is wrong should be a good solution, better than allow
install and get a error in MapSource.
Anyway, your information was very useful. But the must interesting thing is
that the order can be ascending or descending. Do you confirm that the
order doesn't matter since it is ordered?

Thanks