logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Mar 5 22:59:37 GMT 2015

On 05/03/15 16:50, Alexandre Loss wrote:
> The problem was in the ordering of the "input-file" in the "args" file.
> *They need to be sorted in descending order of their size.*

OK that is helpful - but the order is actually by map number not by size.

Happens to be the same thing by coincidence in this case :)

It is the mapnumber that is recorded inside the file, not the
name of the file itself that matter, although that is the
usually the same thing for mkgmap produced maps.

I did add code so that it didn't matter what order they were given
but recently I found a case where it didn't seem to work and I guess
that this now confirms it.  The last fix was in r3211.

I'm not sure if it is possible to fix it properly or if we are just
going to have to give an error if it is wrong.

..Steve