logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource error: "MDR_TRIM_ADDR.CXX-347-6.16.3.0"

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Thu Mar 5 16:50:13 GMT 2015

Hi guys,

I think I found the problem!
It seems incredible, but the problem had nothing to do with meaningless
names or something like that.

The problem was in the ordering of the "input-file" in the "args" file. *They
need to be sorted in descending order of their size.*

I came to this conclusion by experimentation. At least it worked for me. I
don't know if it has any theoretical foundation, but I think it is
important to share this with you.

Thank you.

Alexandre