logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --make-opposite-cycleways option

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 3 08:44:06 GMT 2015

Hi Minko,

reg. broken car routing:
if I got it right, there is no way to avoid this problem completely when
adding multiple routable ways for a single OSM way.
You either have broken car routing or broken bicycle routing, depending
on the order in which the ways are added to the net.
Is this still correct or did you find a way to work around that problem?

Gerd

ligfietser wrote