logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Feb 28 14:44:50 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

> Error at line 1, col 1
> Bad file format: /home/bernd/map_build/tiles/template.args
seems you have forgotten the -c  before tiles\template.args

Reg. --x-split-name-index and "now i got the leading refs."
Your style produces these names, the option allows to find
"B506 Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse"
when typing "Bergisch" .

Try it with your normal maps, search for "B506" and you will find the
"B506 Bergisch Gladbacher Strasse"

Gerd