logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Feb 28 14:37:07 GMT 2015

Am Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 14:49:18 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
Hi Gerd

Did you change your template.args before using it with mkgmap?
I got an error:
Error at line 1, col 1
Bad file format: /home/bernd/map_build/tiles/template.args
Error parsing file

My template.args start with

#
# This file can be given to mkgmap using the -c option
# Please edit it first to add a description of each map.
#

# You can set the family id for the map
# family-id: 980
# product-id: 1

# Following is a list of map tiles.  Add a suitable description
# for each one.

mapname: 65000001
input-file: 65000001.o5m

For testing i have removed this option
--x-split-name-index seems to create better results with my basemap style, but
now i got the leading refs.
I'm sure, that is not what i want ;-) but it is good, if there are more then
streets with the same name.
One Luxemburger Straße is locaced on the left side the Rhine between Sülz and
Klettenberg, the other one on the right side in Porz

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: