logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Fri Feb 27 22:24:21 GMT 2015

Am Freitag, 27. Februar 2015, 14:59:50 schrieb GerdP:

Hi Gerd

> do you get better results with the trunk version?
I have created my maps with trunk over a long time with no problems, the
address search works.

> If not, I think it is a problem with the indexes, not with
> the housenumber code.
> To verify that, please try to search in MapSource without a city name.
MapSource, hmmh, didn't use that since years, but i install it tomorrow

> Maybe you can upload the input file for 65001032.img,
> so that I can do some tests on my own.

65000032.o5m?

this file is deleted, but tomorrow i can use the same region from my DACH
build this evening for an upload.

Bernd