logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 27 21:59:50 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

do you get better results with the trunk version?
If not, I think it is a problem with the indexes, not with
the housenumber code.
To verify that, please try to search in MapSource without a city name.

Maybe you can upload the input file for 65001032.img,
so that I can do some tests on my own.

Gerd

Bernd Weigelt wrote