logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] log messages for housenumbers

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 20 08:39:50 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I wonder what info mkgmap should report regarding housenumbers.

The current log messages printed with
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.housenumber.level=INFO
are probably not very useful.

I think mkgmap should try to report those OSM elements
which should be reviewed. The messages containing the string
"looks wrong" are candidates.

I also think that mkgmap should report OSM elements
which cause problems in the algos used to calculate the img data.
These elements might be 100% correct, but the messages may
show problems in the algos.

Any ideas?