logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing across tiles is not working...

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 18 17:07:23 GMT 2015

Hi Alexandre,

another option is to use options --mixed and --keep-complete=false in splitter, e.g.

java -Xmx3G -jar d:\splitter\dist\splitter.jar --num-tiles=6 --mixed --keep-complete=false MG.osm > splitter.log

Gerd

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:16:01 -0200
From: alexandre.loss at gmail.com
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Routing across tiles is not working...

Gerd,
Complementing the information, the versions used are:- splitter: 421 compiled 2015-01-10T20:01:10+0000- mkgmap: 3449
Hi Gerd,
Following more information about my compilation:
1. Splitter command: java -jar ../ferramentas/splitter.jar --num-tiles=6 MG.osm
2. mkgmap command: java -Xmx4096m -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar ..\Ferramentas\mkgmap.jar --x-split-name-index --style-file=..\Ferramentas\mkgmap-style-tracksource -c MG.args
3. The files "MG.osm", "MG.args" and styles a compacted in http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/253/MG.rar.
If you need more information, please let me know.
Thanks.
Alexandre

Hi Gerd,

I'm out of my desk now, but I will provide all information as soon I return home.

Thanks you for promptly answer my question.

Alexandre

(Enviado via iPad)