logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mixed index branch merge

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Feb 14 14:38:11 GMT 2015

Hi,

in my opinion stopwords sholud be dependent on country code and should
be defined in style or in definition of local parameters, the same way
like zip code before street name.

Style would be preferred, since definitions can be included in default
style, where contribute many people. Probably we could get definitions
for many countries quite fast. I think it could be something like:

mkgmap:country=POL {set mkgmap:stopwords='ulica;ul.'}

Looking for solution, please take in consideration maps, which include
many countries at once.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej