logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] help needed for graphical problem

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Feb 12 14:35:33 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

I guess it is about small distances, this part of makeBetweenPoint():

// distances are rather small, we can use flat earth approximation
int lat30 = (int) (getHighPrecLat() + dLat30 * fraction);
int lon30 = (int) (getHighPrecLon() + dLon30 * fraction);
return makeHighPrecCoord(lat30, lon30);

I think lat30 and lon30 can be rounded up and down to grid value, which
would give 4 points nearest to required coordinate. Then we could select
the most suitable, for example comparing angle of segments.

But does it actually matter? Maybe only for very sort line?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej