logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3447: don't draw railway lines around polygons with railway=station & building=yes

From A drian ar2988-os at outlook.com on Wed Feb 11 00:40:54 GMT 2015

Gerd, Steve,

Thank you.

With r3447, all my questions about POI labels, and about station buildings, have been resolved.

I'm sorry about my last message being difficult to read: I used the same settings as previously on the webmail interface, but the live website did something different. (It sent the message both in plain text and HTML - I think the plain text version was OK.)

Adrian