logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Railway tracks drawn around station buildings

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 9 10:47:10 GMT 2015

Hi Bernd,

you are probably right that the whilelist is the better solution.
I did not understand that the combination of
railway=station and building=yes makes perfect sense
while the other tags in the proposed whilelist do not.

So, I'd say now that we should replace the line 166

railway=* & !(tunnel=yes) [0x14 resolution 22]
by
(railway=rail | railway=tram | railway=disused | railway=subway | railway=narrow_gauge | railway=light_rail | railway=preserved) & !(tunnel=yes) [0x14 resolution 22]

If I here no complains I'll commit this tomorrow.

Gerd