logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Railway tracks drawn around station buildings

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Mon Feb 9 10:23:39 GMT 2015

Am Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 09:11:43 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
Hi Gerd

> yes, got that in my mind when I proposed my 2nd alternative,
> but it should probably be something like
> railway=* & !(tunnel=yes) & (building=no ! building!=*) [0x14 resolution 22]
>
> Or maybe we should add a general rule
> building=no {delete building}
>
> somewhere at the start of lines?

I have problems to understand, why you're using such catchalls like
railway=*.... in lines, IMHO it is better to use exact rules

railway=station as polygons are buildings and should be treated like that

[points] default GARMIN symbol
railway=station | railway=halt			 [0x2f08 resolution 23]

no entry for railway=station in lines or polygons

[lines]
railway=rail                              [0x14 resolution 22]

[polygons]
building!=no [0x13 resolution 24 continue with_actions]

this is shortened what we used in our styles,

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: