logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Firmware V4.00 on new Marine Devices

From RheinSkipper rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Thu Feb 5 14:10:27 GMT 2015

Thank you Gerd for your very fast reply.

Is it really enough to exchange just the mkgmap.jar but keep the libraries
to completely go back to r3316.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the problem, yet. If I make maps with
this mkgmap-r3316 they do not run on any current marine device with firmware
4.00 or 4.20. I made maps using my style and my options but also with
default style and default options.

No matter what I try, there will be the “map not supported” message on the
Echomap 50s.

But amazingly this old map, I made with r3316 in 2014 runs perfectly:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77DBX0gCRYsOE8zT29OdkVVX1U/view?usp=shari
ng>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77DBX0gCRYsOE8zT29OdkVVX1U/view?usp=sharin

Regards