logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI Index

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 4 17:14:05 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

in the subject you mention the index. AFAIK we can easily add a new tag like
mkgmap:add-to-index=no which tells mkgmap which map objects are
not be placed in the index.
I am not so sure about the effect. If I got it right, the device might still
show the POIs in the lists, but without index that might be slower.

Gerd

Mike Baggaley wrote