logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Firmware V4.00 on new Marine Devices

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 2 15:15:32 GMT 2015

Hi Jürgen,

see  link below. The jar file contains also the style files.

http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/246/mkgmap.jar

Gerd

From: rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:06:55 +0100
Subject: [mkgmap-dev] Firmware V4.00 on new Marine Devices

Dear list Garmin recently released a major firmware update (v 4.0) for the Echomap and newest GPSmap marine series.http://newsroom.garmin.com/press-release/marine/garmin-gpsmap-and-echomap-product-lines-receive-new-features After the firmware update my current charts fail with a “map format not supported” error on those devices. However one of my old charts which was produced with mkgmap-r3316 in mid-2014 still works. I want to track down the problem. Can someone point me to a download-link for mkgmap-r3316 (both binaries and default style from this release) so I can try to reconstruct a map that does not produce the error? RegardsJürgen