logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commuter rail stations

From Brian Egge brianegge at gmail.com on Sat Jan 31 22:58:12 GMT 2015

When I look at POIs with a Garmin map, I have a category for 'Suburban Rail
Station'. In the NYC area, there are hundreds of commuter rail stations and
a handful of regional stations. Having the two listed separately in the POI
search is useful, as usually you are searching for one or the other. When
using an mkgmap, it only has the single railway station type. I believe the
suburban railway stations can be tagged with commuter=yes, but I do not
know what Garmin hex code causes this category to appear. Any idea what the
code is or how to figure it out?

Brian