logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] leading and trailing spaces

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Sat Jan 31 12:13:19 GMT 2015

Thanks Gerd. I didn't know about the ant test routine. Will include in
future changes.

Regards,
Mike

From: Gerd Petermann [mailto:gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com]
Sent: 31 January 2015 10:23
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] leading and trailing spaces

Hi Mike,

committed with r3435.
I had to modify one of the unit tests, please remember to run
ant test
and check the results when you post a patch.
I also hesitated because we are now trimming the values before we
actually know if they are used at all, but the performance implication
seems very small.
I really don't like this repeated code around the keepTag() call in three
readers.
I think it should be possible to implement something like
void addTagIfUsed(Element e, String tag, String val)
which combines the code.

Gerd
  _____