logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] echo improvements for elements with fake ids

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Jan 21 20:16:54 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

did you measure the impact on the BoundaryPreprocessor and the
PrecompiledSeaGenerator?
I guess they might load much more than 500k instances and I think it
would be ok to disable the original id tracking when they are running.

On the other hand can you roughly estimate the size of an additional
tag? Is it the additional String instance?

I am thinking how to fix the thing that the original id might be derived
from a different element type. A tag would be easy to implement without
big impacts.

WanMil