logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] difference between addlabel and poi-address

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 17 06:40:20 GMT 2015

Hi Walter,

I think the POI info is filled in StyledConverter. This source snippet shows the corresponding tags:
    private static final short countryTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:country");
    private static final short regionTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:region");
    private static final short cityTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:city");
    private static final short postal_codeTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:postal_code");
    private static final short streetTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:street");
    private static final short housenumberTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:housenumber");
    private static final short phoneTagKey = TagDict.getInstance().xlate("mkgmap:phone");

Be aware that some values like mkgmap:street and mkgmap:housenumber are used for the --housenumbers
option as well, and others are used for the indexes.
I think the only tag that can be used for other purposes is mkgmap:phone.

Gerd