logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] difference between addlabel and poi-address

From Walter Schlögl Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at on Fri Jan 16 20:03:32 GMT 2015

I’m not sure but I think I am mixing 2 things up.
When I enable poi-address I can see the address field of the POI filled with the address on my Oregon device.
When I set no-poi-address and try to fill the address field individually by using addlabel,
and do not see these labels in the POI address field.
Maybe addlabel is filling total different fields not available on my Oregon.
Can anybody approve my assumption?
Is it right, that the Oregan is not displaying the 4 addlabel fields?
Walter