logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to use utf-8 in stderr output

From Bill bill-mkgmap at halibut.com on Wed Jan 14 18:40:46 GMT 2015

Are you sure that your console can display UTF-8 characters? A web
search turned up this discussion.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/388490/unicode-characters-in-windows-command-line-how/388500#388500
I am not sure which if any of the solutions described may apply to your
situation.
   Bill