logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter license & copyright

From Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl on Sat Jan 10 19:00:45 GMT 2015

Hi Gerd,

On 01/10/2015 05:03 PM, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> okay, I've used your patches and changed a few places
> where the wrong name or date was used.
> Do you think that the sources are ok now?

Thanks for your changes, I've updated the copyright file in the Debian
package accordingly.

The licensecheck run on splitter SVN r420 still reported a couple of
test sources with only a copyright year. These files were first
committed by chris. The attached patch updates the copyright statements.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1