logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to display U. S. highway shields with numbers only

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 8 22:24:18 GMT 2015

Hi Mark

> Thanks for the followup.  Somehow I overlooked the Substitution filter
> that you suggest, which seems like a good idea.  It looks like your idea
> also involves an Oracle Regex expression, with which I am not familiar.
> I thought about that, but the URL in the Conversion Style Manual for the
> Regex documentation is no longer correct.  (Can someone on this mailing
> list see that it is corrected?)

In the style manual I can only find the URL
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html
which is still valid
and correct.  Have I missed one elsewhere?

Its a reference work however and you would probably
do better to read a short introduction elsewhere as you would
only need a few of the constructs for use in style files.

Best wishes
..Steve