logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SVN commit problem

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 7 05:28:09 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

I'll have a look at the patches. Reg. the admin stuff:
Please wait for a comment from Steve, it is his project and
I don't know his opinion about this. I just described the process
that I went through a few years ago.

Gerd

From: mike at tvage.co.uk
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 00:58:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] SVN commit problem

Hi Gerd, thanks for the quick reply. I'm happy to post patch files for now.
I already posted one suggested change, although I didn't use the create
patch file option.

I have another small patch to improve the message when there are too many
POIS at the same place - two patch files attached.

As the change is only one line of code in each module, I suggest I skip
uploading a binary (I don't have one with only that change in it at
present).

Can I also suggest adding something to the developer web page indicating
that you have to be separately approved before you can upload code changes,
how to apply for approval and the procedure to follow before approval?

Cheers,
Mike