logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] small issue with Way.getCofG()

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 6 20:23:57 GMT 2015

Hi Mike,

I like the idea, but it seems to be slow.
Is it possible that your algo suffers when no fast graphics card is
available?
On my netbook the performance is very poor, did not yet
try on the PC, but that also has no high speed graphics.

Gerd

GerdP wrote