logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] small issue with Way.getCofG()

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 6 13:30:39 GMT 2015

Hi,

I coded the described algo, it contained a small error, but seems to work,
but it is much slower than the simple existing algo, esp.
in those cases were the simple algo works fine,
as it requires tons of rather complex distance calculations
for each polygon.
I will look for some optimization, but I think the improvement
is too small for now.

Gerd