logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lake Geneva is dry: how to find the error?

From Hanspeter Gysin (bluewin) hanspeter.gysin at bluewin.ch on Mon Jan 5 00:53:22 GMT 2015

Hi,

the same here

mkgmap: r3390
splitter: r412
precompiled sea - not used
precompiled bounds - not used

pbf: europe-latest.osm.pbf from Geofabrik (03.01.2015 01:49)

the bad tile is a little bit more south-east, may be this helps to locate the bug... (see screenshot)

first I thought it is a tile-size problem but other tiles are larger

or a style - currently I am experimenting with topo styles - but alas I'm not the only one with this...

Regards,

Hanspeter