logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Roundabouts in wrong direction

From News news at pointdee.co.uk on Sun Dec 21 09:51:18 GMT 2014

I've recently updated to the latest version of mkgmap, compiled my maps
with my normal script and it seems that in the finished img file all the
roundabouts are in the wrong direction. The log file starts with.....

Option drive-on-left is deprecated. Will use drive-on=left as
replacement for drive-on-left

Fair enough - I need to update that option in my script. I then see
thousands of entries throughout the file similar to below....