logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] addr:interpolation

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Dec 20 12:45:44 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

I didn't expect a big improvement by supporting addr:interpolation.
There are only few things I can imagine:
* addr:interpolation is tagged with addr:street but the nodes with
addr:housenumber are not tagged with addr:street
* addr:interpolation span over more than one street segment

I am curious about your results!

WanMil