logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] addr:interpolation

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 19 09:43:58 GMT 2014

Hi Carlos,

thanks for the feedback.
I must confess that I was a bit surprised about the improvement.
In other words, I thought that I might have found an error
in the existing code, so I started to look closer at the HousenumberGenerator,
also because of the addr:place problem.

@WanMil: Do you have a good explanation for the improvement?

Gerd