logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Server error when downloading latest version of mkgmap

From Paco Tyson paco.tyson at free.fr on Thu Dec 18 21:16:40 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to download the latest version of mkgmap through http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/mkgmap-latest.zip . It fails with error message "A server error occurred. We're sorry but there is currently a problem with the site. We appologize for any inconvenience, please try again later." (NB : Note the spelling error on apologize). This is different from an HTTP 404 error.

Could somebody check what's happening ? Same issue with splitter-latest.zip. Those 2 links worked OK last week IIRC.

Paco