logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multi-word street search

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Dec 17 21:39:07 GMT 2014

El 17/12/14 a las 12:06, Steve Ratcliffe escribió:
> Hi Marko
>
>> 127 bytes in UTF-8 can be significantly less than 127 characters (31
>> characters if all characters use 4 bytes).
>
> Although the crash was related to a character offset in a Java string
> that is a very good point and I also need to limit the output utf-8
> offset.
>
> ..Steve
I have compiled Spain with r3381. On MapSource 6.13.7 (Linux) address
search works fine, but on MapSource 6.16.3 some streets are found only
if you leave city field empty. If you enter any city, streets are not
found (not valid street error). Sending the map from MapSource to device
(nuvi 300) no street is found, neither entering full name nor with
partial name (city name has to be entered first).