logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with subversion?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Tue Dec 9 11:50:18 GMT 2014

Hi Steve,

On Mon, Dec 08, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> Hi Thorsten
>
> What is the URL you are using and the client?

The client is subversion 1.8.10
The command is
svn co http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/branches/mixed-index

But Nelson seems to be right, this only happens from our company
network, I tried it this morning from home and there it worked.

  Thorsten

> Thanks
> Steve
>
> >I tried to checkout the mixed-index branch, but after some
> >files I get this error message:
> >
> >Updating '.':
> >svn: E000104: Error retrieving REPORT: Connection reset by peer
> >
> >That's true for everything in subversion, not only the mixed-index
> >branch.
> >
> >   Thorsten

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)