logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multi-word street search

From Brian Egge brianegge at gmail.com on Sat Dec 6 13:46:52 GMT 2014

This patch is interesting, although I don't think I would use it the way it
is, it does give me some ideas for adding other road aliases. Many roads
have an alt_name, which would be useful to index. I.e, Avenue of the
Americas and 6th Avenue are the same. Ben has some patches for abbreviating
street names, which works but you have to remember to use them when using
address search. I.e., I'd like for both "W 43rd St" and "West 43rd Street"
to be in the index.