logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumbers and addr:interpolation

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Dec 2 13:21:16 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd

> I agree in most points, but maybe the information that is
> given with the addr:interpolation tag should also be used?
> The stats in taginfo say that most of them are odd/even,
> so we can ignore them. But what about "all" ?

I agree that addr:interpolation should be used when present.
If you only have two numbers at each end of the interpolation
range you need to know if the intermediate numbers are odd, even
or both.  If the value is something other than odd,even or all then
the mapper was either trying to do something more complex or was
just confused, in which case I would ignore the interpolation.

..Steve