logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] housenumbers and addr:interpolation

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Dec 1 17:12:43 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

isn't it a direct fit for Garmin format?

I don't know details, but I assume that cgpsmapper format is very
straight description of internal structure of img. My understanding is
that if you assign house numbers to two consecutive junctions, then GPS
will interpolate addresses between these junctions. Cgpsmapper offer
possibility to define different numbers for both sides of the road and
settings like even/odd/both, which describe how interpolation should be
computed. I guess mkgamp already has similar settings hidden somewhere
in algorithms.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej