logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] relation associatedStreet

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 1 15:16:18 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

I looked at the data around relation 65769. It seems I was wrong
regarding the algo in trunk, it ignores nodes which have a housenumber,
but not one of the tags mkgmap:street or addr:street.
So, for these streets the patch helps a lot.

The distance calculation is only used to assign the housenumbers
to the correct parts of a road (between crossings).

Gerd

popej wrote