logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Manage drive-on-left/drive-on-right in resources\LocatorConfig.xml

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Nov 26 21:25:09 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

thanks for the info. I don't have a City Navigator map,
but I think I understand now how it could work.
I think tt would be very difficult to implement that in splitter
but in mkgmap it would probably be possible to do
it by changing the clipping methods.

Gerd