logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Manage drive-on-left/drive-on-right in resources\LocatorConfig.xml

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Nov 26 13:27:24 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

in the patch v1 I've implemented a different order.
1) the "dol" and "dor" counters are calculated
2) if neither --drive-on-left nor --drive-on-right is
specified and the "dol" counter is higher, set the
driving side to drive-on-left. I think I should
add code to set drive-on-right else.
3) This happens before check-roundabouts is used.
because I don't like the idea that check-roundabouts
depends on the first found roundabout, which might
be wrong in the OSM data or simply the only "dol"
one in a large "dor" area.

I think the option --drive-on-left or --drive-on-right
should always be stronger if we keep them.

Gerd