logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] buildings oand building outlines

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Nov 23 18:57:17 GMT 2014

Hi Nick,

I think that is an effect of the WrongAngleFixer class which tries to reduce
the distortian effect of rounding to Garmin map units.
Polygons are not treated in the sam way as lines.
This problem is also on the todo list:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/dev/todo

Gerd

nwillink wrote