logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Assertion error with r3350

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Nov 20 14:48:44 GMT 2014

Hi

Thanks for reporting this.

There was more than one problem.  Although, since the number that is
read is not used, most of the fixes will not be noticeable.

The visible problems that are fixed are:

1. Any house or phone number that began with ':' and had an even
number of characters overall would crash.

2. Any house or phone number that contained a ':' would have it
converted to '-'.

Patch attached and a pre-compiled jar is at
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/230/mkgmap.jar

..Steve