logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] # ignored

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Thu Nov 20 08:08:09 GMT 2014

Hi
I'm coming across a possible bug

If I use

highway=* & name ~ '.*[Ss]traße' [0x12 road_class=1 road_speed=1 resolution
24 continue]

I get understandably the following error:

Error in style: Error: (lines:80): Bad character in input, file probably not
in utf-8

Could not open style default

However, if I put a # infront of this line I still get the same error.

#highway=* & name ~ '.*[Ss]traße' [0x12 road_class=1 road_speed=1 resolution
24 continue]

The error only disappears if I remove the line

Nick