logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Optimizing MapSplitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 14 21:03:37 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

the 1st patch removed too much, attached is a 2nd version.
It also contains a few rows to create smaller sub divisions for
dense areas. You may experiment with the value in wantedSize.
It is an estimate for the number of bytes in one sub div.

Gerd

mapsplit-mini-v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5824396/mapsplit-mini-v2.patch>

popej wrote