logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Optimizing MapSplitter

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Nov 12 18:24:46 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

I'm trying to get similar map with mkgmap and cgpsmapper, which isn't
easy, since processing is different. I have compiled some examples of
maps for fenix and tested them in a watch. I haven't noticed differences
between both versions. In both cases redraw took about 5-6 seconds.

Now I'm trying to prepare a process to recompile img created with
mkgmap. This is a bit complicated, since GPSMapEdit decompile each layer
separately. I'm going to use only layer 0 and restore other levels
basing on style definition. It will take some time till I will be able
to post examples.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej