logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error not detected

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 11 08:06:22 GMT 2014

Hi Steph,

you're welcome. I think I suggested this already in the past:
It should be rather simple to implement a counter for each rule
(or maybe each expression) and report that at the end of the
execution of mkgmap. We could count how often an expression was
evaluated and how often it was true.
I think this would easily allow to find expressions that never matched,
but it would be the style author that has to decide if that is
wanted or not.

Gerd